Happy Blogmas Day 22!!
I am so pumped to start off 2018 in such a positive way - I wanted to do something fun and share some of my favorite quotes that I'll be remembering to keep me motivated and focused for the new year, ALL YEAR LONG. Check Them Out Below!
- "The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today"
- For with God, nothing is impossible - Luke 1:37
- "Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be"
- Your mistakes do not define you
-Be a pineapple, stand tall- wear a crown and be sweet on the inside
- Life is tough, but so are you
- She believed she could, so she did
-It always seems impossible until it's done
-You will be exactly as happy as you decide to be
- Do small things with great love
-She turned her can't into cans and her dreams into plans
-Stars can't shine without darkness
-Forget the mistake, remember the lesson
-I am not what happened to me, I am what I chose to become
What are some of your favorite positive quotes? Let me know in the comments!