Swaddle blankets are probably hands down one of my favorite baby items. The length, the prints- so cute! We don't use them as much any more since we recently started using the Ollie Swaddle, so if you're like me and have swaddle blankets piled sky high, here are a few different ways you can use them this spring.
1. Picnic Blanket: Spring is absolutely perfect for picnics and what better way to do them than on a soft swaddle? I love that these blankets are big enough for you and your little to have a fun afternoon soaking up the sun.
2. Head Wrap: This one is for the mamas! I love wrapping my hair in the warmer months, it puts such a fun twist on your style and can make a mom bun day look so glam! These blankets are thin enough to get a good wrap around for your hair and the prints can help bring your leggings up a notch.
3. Pool Cover Up: Yes! Some families are already hitting the pool and if that's you, a swaddle blanket is a great cover up when you're getting in and out. Simply tie it around your waist and you have a simple (and cute) wrap "skirt" for free!
4. Lightweight Nursing Cover: Most nursing covers are made out of a thick, knit material that may not be ideal for you with the season change. Grab a swaddle blanket of yours and tie two ends of the blanket together around your neck to get a lightweight cover that your baby wont mind eating under.
5. Car Seat Canopy: Is my child the only one who can't stand the sun in his eyes? When we're driving I like to throw a swaddle blanket over him to help him feel a bit more relaxed. Swaddle blanket material is breathable and he's still able to see sunlight without it beating down on his face.
If you're in the market for some new blankets, we love Clementine Kids! Only $18 with the most adorable prints.