Ever wonder what products would stand the test of time in your life? When I was pregnant I was so curious to know what items I would still be using way after my son exited the newborn phase. Now that Isaiah is five months old there are still a few things I'm STILL using that has been just as helpful as it's been since day one.
1. Burp Cloths: I'm not sure why I thought this would be something I would easily stop using after a month or so, but I find myself sill grabbing a burp cloth for quick clean ups with messes. I got a few from my baby shower as well as bought a couple on my own and love each one so much. Now this item totally depends on you and your lifestyle but consider getting more than just one of these bad boys for yourself when preparing for your baby. You just might need them more than you think!
2. Gripe Water: I still use gripe water for when my son when has hiccups or an upset tummy. Still works. And yes, it's still awesome.
3. Dockatot: Now, I just got the dockatot recently when my son was 4.5 months but in my defense I was planning on getting it since he was a newborn but chickened out (omg worst mistake ever)! Even though he wasn't a brand new baby in his dockatot, he's been religiously sleeping and playing in it since it arrived and is showing no signs of leaving anytime soon- I'm definitely getting the bigger size for him!
4. Lollipop Baby Camera: The best baby camera with a clear picture view night and day. I love it's sleek modern design and it has been really helpful with keeping an eye one my son alerting me when he cries every time. Best part? You can watch your baby from your smart phone! Read my full review on it HERE - They are available on Amazon!
5. Huggies Diapers + Wipes: I stockpiled almost every brand of diapers and wipes during my pregnancy and tried them out with my son after we brought him home. Some gave him a diaper rash and others he leaked out of right away. We have had such a positive experience with Huggies and have continued to stick with them! We started out with Huggies Little Snugglers and now are in Huggies Snug N' Dry. We use the unscented Huggies Baby Wipes and bonus points to them for being partnered with Disney... love them!
Let me know what items you are still using for your babe now that they are a bit older- So curious to know if I'm the only one who is still using some of these products I listed above.